Mineworx Technologies is positioned for growth through relationships within the mining, E-Waste, and Catalytic Converter sectors. By utilizing it’s patented and patent-pending environmentally friendly portable extraction technologies along with rights to a non-toxic, cyanide-free precious metals formula within the mining sector, business opportunities deploying these cost-effective, extractive metallurgical solutions will optimize the future growth prospects of the company.
Serving Underserved Markets
Mineworx is poised to capitalize on the underserved markets of mining plus E-Waste processing through its Joint Venture with EnviroLeach Technologies
Investing in Proprietary Technologies
Mineworx has invested over $4.5 million and 3 years to develop its proprietary, patented, and pending mining technologies.
Innovative Catalytic Converter Processes
Taking the lead on developing processes for a massive untapped market.
Three current technologies for the mining sector: X-Leach, the patented X-Tract, and patent-pending X-Mill
Potential for Joint Ventures.
Other Notable Highlights
- Company technology allows for the extraction of precious metals and solves smelter issues with diesel catalytic converters.
- Letter of Intent with Davis Recycling, a leading catalytic converter recycler on the U.S. eastern seaboard.
- Davis Recycling provides the supply to meet the needs of a fully commercialized facility.
- Third-party engineering for pilot plant design completed.
- The fully-funded pilot plant is planned to be operational in late Q1 2021.
- Forecast start of phase one commercialization in late 2021.
- Fully scaled production to generate an anticipated $100+ million in revenue per year, with a gross margin of ~20%.
- Business strategy to build and operate multiple plants throughout North America.